Monday, April 11, 2011

#13 - Top 5 Books/DVD's

A really short entry today because it's final exam time so time is hard to come by! On the suggestion of my friend Jon Parsons, who frequently comments here on the site, I will list off my Top 5 Wrestling Books and my Top 5 Wrestling DVD's!


Books:
  1. Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling
  2. Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks 
  3. A Lion's Tale: Around the World in Spandex
  4. Bobby Heenan: Wrestling's Bad Boy Tells All
  5. Ric Flair: To Be The Man
Honorable Mention -> Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps


DVD's
  1. The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
  2. Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology
  3. The True Story of WrestleMania
  4. The Best of Saturday Night's Main Event
  5. Bret Hitman Hart: The Best There Is, Best There Was and Best There Ever Will Be

    Honorable Mention -> 
    The Life and Times of Mr. Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment